Welcome to Scrappyware

All you need to do to order a Scrappyware product is select a base colour (Black, Brown, Red or Navy), and a patterned fabric from the selection to the right of your screen, then email me on niknak@ihug.co.nz and I'll contact you with delivery times etc.

The choices will change as fabrics are sold out, and new ones added.

For Every item sold featuring the Breast cancer awareness ribbon fabric I will make a donation to the BCF.

Uniform rates are available to businesses. I am happy to do fabric one-offs for orders of 4 or more items - please contact me for more details.

Pricing is in
NZD, I am happy to post overseas, please contact me for international postage costs.

Full Apron: $35.00

1/2 Apron: $30.00

Scrappy Bag: $30.00

Postage (NZ): $3.50

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you the same as www.scrappywares.com?

Anonymous said...

www.rpshopper.com Has all your scrappy ideas in mind.